Coach Richie Bio
Training Philosophy: My pitching instruction philosophy is not just centered around the mechanical and physical side of pitching but also the importance of a strong mental presence. Along with basic mechanics, arm care and player specific pitching techniques, mental toughness is a key component in my instruction. Through the instructional process, a player will acquire a strong knowledge of the game, the importance of mental toughness and personal development.
· 3-year High School Varsity starter at Ellsworth High School
· 4-year starting pitcher at Lawrence University, 182.1 career innings pitched (7th in school history), 2.80 ERA as a Freshman (8th in school history), 2-time All Midwest Conference player.
· Post Collegiate pitcher for semi-pro teams Sheboygan A’s and Green Bay Storm
· Coached the game of baseball since 2007 (Coach pitch through Varsity level)
· Individual and small group Pitching Instructor since 2007 (ages 8 to 18)